- Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Iron Pony Riding Academy. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Iron Pony Riding Academy collects, and the ways in which Iron Pony Riding Academy uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection and Use
- Personal information is collected and used for:
- Class registration and payment collection: In order to reserve your place in a class, we ask for your name, birth date, address, phone number(s), email address, and payment information. Each of these pieces of information is used for the purpose of reserving your place in a class and contacting you via email or phone with important details about your class.
- Reporting to the Ohio Department of Public Safety: The ODPS requires Iron Pony Riding Academy to submit a roster before each class begins that lists each student who will be attending class. Your name, address, phone number, and birth date are required to complete that paperwork.
Securing your Personal Information
- Iron Pony Riding Academy will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Iron Pony Riding Academy will store all of the personal information that you provide on a secure server.
- Personal credit card information is not visible to anyone at Iron Pony Riding Academy. Your credit card information is processed by Authorize.Net.
Updating this Statement
- This website may contain links to other websites. Iron Pony Riding Academy is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 3496 E. Dublin Granville Road, Westerville, OH 43081
- Phone: 614.942.0001